You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Haptic Passive Learning of Morse for the Raspberry Pi
This project aims to assist with learning morse code via a raspberryPi with a haptic motor and some headphones. Using techniques from the Haptic Passive Learning experiments run by the Georgia Institue of Technology. Their Paper
Adafruit GPIO libraries and PyAudio
apt-get install python-pyaudio adafruit-gpio
- talk to motor controller
- record/find audio
- document hardware choices
- python library for motor controller
- python async audio playing
- generate sequences on the fly
Links are to my local(ish) retailer of Adafruit goodness.
- Audio from: https://evolution.voxeo.com/tools/ under LGPL license.
- DRV2605 python code from: https://github.com/spmealin/pyAdafruit_DRV2605 with changes by me to support the new adafruit_gpio Python packages.