You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|Paul Warren 2e5346e3f1||6 years ago|
|audio||6 years ago|
|.gitignore||6 years ago|
|Adafruit_DRV2605.py||6 years ago|
|LICENSE||6 years ago|
|README.md||6 years ago|
|morse.py||6 years ago|
|morse_trainer.py||6 years ago|
Haptic Passive Learning of Morse for the Raspberry Pi
This project aims to assist with learning morse code via a raspberryPi with a haptic motor and some headphones. Using techniques from the Haptic Passive Learning experiments run by the Georgia Institue of Technology. Their Paper
Adafruit GPIO libraries and PyAudio
apt-get install python-pyaudio adafruit-gpio
- talk to motor controller
- record/find audio
- document hardware choices
- python library for motor controller
- python async audio playing
- generate sequences on the fly
Links are to my local(ish) retailer of Adafruit goodness.
- Audio from: https://evolution.voxeo.com/tools/ under LGPL license.
- DRV2605 python code from: https://github.com/spmealin/pyAdafruit_DRV2605 with changes by me to support the new adafruit_gpio Python packages.